Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jaguar XKR-S 2011 - Information and Review

Latest: XKR-S coupe is the latest model XKR-Series . Built to celebrate the 50and anniversary of the E type XKR "S" in front of an aggressive, aerodynamic side skirts, and imbued with the LED headlights. Jaguar XKR-S coupe's attractive features, is equipped with a black mesh grille insert, new front fenders and a stylish, sporty rear spoiler and huge rear wing.
It is a powerful engine for maximum performance XKR-S to bring a supercharged 5-liter V8 engine 550 hp (405kW / 542HP) and 680Nm (501 lb-ft) torque.The Engine performance is high, as promised Jaguar to the buyers.
Jaguar XKR-S Performance:
  • 0-60 mph 4,2 sek
  • 000 to 100 mph 8.6 s
  • Topsnelheid 186 mph (300 km / h)
Ratings:
  • Performance - 8.2/10 (very good)
  • Exterior - 7.8/10 (Good)
  • Interior - 7.5/10 (Good)
In addition, the Jaguar XKR-S also revised suspension, which has changed significantly and reprogrammed Adaptive Dynamics-järjestelmä which allows the driver to investigate excited about the edges of the envelope handling.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog and love this blog because this is the best way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will keep in submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right now I have a very neglected website that I started a few years ago. Lately I’ve been thinking about getting back to blogging at my site again. Currently I have Host Gator as my provider and my website platform is WordPress. If I decide to switch my provider to Blue Host, is it easy to do? Do I just need to sign up with Blue Host or is it more complicated than that?
    Regards
    Crazyask deepwebsiteslinks.com the DarkWeb Howmate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads