Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hyundai Motors - Profits Rising

  , The country's largest automaker, reported yesterday that net profit rose 46.5 percent in the first quarter to 1.87 trillion won (1.74 billion), surpassing the result . Sales rose 21.4 percent to ₩ 18.23 trillion in operating profit increased 45.6 percent to 1.83 trillion won. It sold 919 130 January-March period, including 752,466 cars abroad to 11.6 percent from the previous year.

The first quarter results for the first time according to the company introduced Financial Reporting Standards. Hyundai said it also benefited from the increasing incidence of
Lee Won-hee, chief financial officer of Hyundai Motor, the volume of sales expected a slight increase this year from earlier projections. "Initially it is expected that U.S. demand for cars to reach 12.8 million vehicles this year, but is expected to be able to rise to 13 million units, "He said.
Lee added that Hyundai Motor has no immediate plans to build a second plant in the U.S., although it can be seen in the long term.
Hyundai executive said he will not be affected by disruptions in the supply of components caused by the recent earthquake, the Japanese as an alternative source of motor sources.Hyundai not expect to increase sales due to lower Japanese manufacturers affected by the disaster with global car demand has been growing.

19 comments:

  1. look great and i can see hard work for blog ....thks for detailed information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good & sounds great..&i like design.thanks for great information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about Japan and the disaster that it just recently experience, it surely affect the sales but with Japanese people's attitude that is helping each other, they can surely bounce back in no time, dominating the marking once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information you offered here. With so many cars being manufactured I am still wondering why the prices are still high.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say I really like reading this alot. It's obvious that your knowledge of the subject is deep and this made for a very interesting read. Thanks for this insightful post..panel boards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent work guys.I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free.This is very informative and well written.Just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well.The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. That's is awesome stuff.Quickset Ink Systems

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article …Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so ideal valuable for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing
    such informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable information.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads